Wednesday 15 June 2022

Caravan Holiday - Kurri Kurri

 I drove out to Kurri Kurri because I found out there were a few murals around town.. Off I went, parked the car and started walking..  I found heaps.  After having a chat with one of the locals, he informed me that each mural has a Kookaburra incorporated into the mural..   Damn, now I have to go back and do the first lot again..   Some were not easy to find and others - welllll.....lol
























In the main part of town, you can find a park in the middle and yep, you guessed it, there is a Big
Kookaburra there too..

A couple of photos I thought warranted inclusion in this post... a lovely old pub and some statues in the park.




That's all for here, I was only here for a short period of time but in that time, I saw heaps..
Cheers.
xxx


No comments: