Sunday 26 June 2022

Caravan Holiday - Hastings Point

 Our last destination - tomorrow we head home - I can't wait to see friends and family and to catch up on all the crafty projects building up in my head.

Our friends of 34 years live here and we have been playing cards for that long too.  By the way, this is not a good hand... oh well...

Coffee, sunrise and sweethearts on the beach..
Love our sunrises.. no filters..

Wayne occupied himself with some metal detecting once the sun came up..


We walked around to the low water area.. no idea what you call it.



Cute birds - curlews - two parents and their baby.  They did this lovely thing for me and did the 'statue' thing when I wanted to take the photo.  They didn't move a feather..
Playing 'artist' at the beach.. or not.

Date night at the movies - Elvis - we both loved it.. There were museum pieces to look at while there - they were great to see too.
















Fabulous movie - You can't help but feel sorry for people in the entertainment industry, especially back then.  
The last night the four of us went out for burger- I forgot to take a photo but the shop was across the road from the beach we were at earlier.  


Then we headed back to play more cards - I did much better this time and won several hands...gold star for me...
So our caravan holiday has come to an end and now we must settle back into our usual life - we arrived home early this morning and thought I had better catch up on the last holiday post.  
This is what my bed looked like when I walked in..
I may or may not have done a little on-line shopping while away - the kids piled it on my bed for me..  
Fun times are still happening... now what did I order???  lol
It is nice to be home - Amy and James have been constantly chatting about what they have been up to and what we did.  James cooked some delicious Australian Bacon and Amy provided chocolates while we had coffee.  Now it's time to unpack... and then I am soooo keen to get into the craft room.  
Cheers everyone.
xxx



1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Hey Sandi
Have loved all your holiday posts........felt like I went on a little holiday with you also.........I know you do it for yourself but I have loved all the pics.........
enjoy being home and not having to travel for a but and get some crafting done.........Maybe some churn dash blocks are calling?????
OMG you did do some shopping while away......lol