Monday 28 March 2022

Antique Sampler and Quatro Quilts

 A group of us are making the Antique Sampler quilt - to keep on track, we plan one making four blocks a month - this is only a guideline though and some months there will be more completed and other months, maybe none.  

Here is a photo of the original pattern... I have no idea why this photo won't load properly - the original photo is fine and I have even tried using another photo of the quilt pattern but it was unsuccessful too..

Oh well - you get the idea...





Here are my January, February and March blocks..
January....
February....
March....
I am hoping to keep on track, but you never know - life happens...
Now for my Quatro quilt..
I finally able to take Quatro off of my 'To Do List' or 'UFO list' because I can say for sure that it is totally finished.  It has been quilted and the binding has been done and now it will add to my collection.  
Here she is...
It could do with an iron but I am wrapped with the finished article...  It was one of those projects that took years to fully complete, maybe because I am not fond of paper piecing but I am glad I didn't turn it into a table topper (Helen would have killed me)...lol

Well that's all for now..
cheers..
xx

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Quattro looks great..... Goodluck with the other one....