Tuesday 7 January 2020

Welcome 2020

I have had a fantastic start to the year - I've been on holidays at Rainbow Beach and I have done a little stitching and I have caught up with my kids and grandkids..  Yep all in all, a pretty good start to the year...  I have so many plans for this year, some involving my health, some involving sewing projects, and some even involving tinkering with our home (decorating, renovations etc)..  The only think I haven't done this year is caught up with my friends...I will admit I miss them - the laughter and chats and of course, the coercion into starting new projects, but that will happen soon I hope..

The start of my year began with a holiday to Rainbow Beach with hubby, eldest daughter and her hubby and my grandkids...


Not one to stay up late and watch the year end, we are more of the - wake up early to meet the new year kinda people..   Even though the clouds threatened our seeing the sunrise, we still managed to enjoy the morning..






We spent alot of time on the beach, exploring the coloured sands - I love Mother Nature, she has an awesome way to remind everyone how beautiful the world is...











The night-time found us exploring this little coastal town...







A few toys to play with...






Exploring the old hut, which I might add had some spectacular views...and an interesting toilet (one of THOSE types - lol)..
















Great holiday and I will add some photo's of my sewing attempts in my next post..
cheers
xxx

3 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Looks like you had a wonderful family time. Happy New Year x

Maria said...

A very memorable holiday for you all.

Helen said...

OMG....you are blogging....great to see your wonderful photos....