Tuesday 7 January 2020

This post will be a bit of a mixed bag of sewing..


Playing with cross stitching....
                                                                                                     
A christmas present for Norreen... 
I have been working slowly on Quatro...

This is a Gail Pan Mini Wall hanging I made for a Christmas Swap at our Sunday Stitches group.
My swap partner was Maria.
Thats all for now... I have heaps to catch up on but will save them for another day...
xxx

4 comments:

simplestitches said...

lovely presents! bet your grandies were excited!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great gifts Nana! Lovely stitching too xx

Maria said...

Gorgeous quilts for your grandsons and lots of lovely handmade gifts as well.
Thank you for my cute cross stitch ornie..

Helen said...

Great presents....