Wednesday 9 November 2022

Caravan Cushions and Coasters.

 I have been playing with my embroidery machine - it has been an interesting experience - one minute I love it and the next I wonder what on earth I was thinking..

I am growing to like it more than dislike - it helps when one purchases some nice patterns that I am looking forward to doing.  

I can't show too many of my completed projects but I can show you these..

These are my new coasters for the caravan..

I made these two cushions a while ago but never got round to adding the stuffing - now they are ready for life in the van...
That's all for now..
cheers
xx


2 comments:

loulee said...

They are delightful. You will be happy camper with those on board.

Chookyblue...... said...

you caravan is going to be a very pretty place.......